is within reach!
Unlock your true
insider secrets only a TV producer knows
Discover the insider tips and tricks of a former TV producer's publicity strategy - the ultimate roadmap to getting your brand noticed!
You're here because you are ready to be seen as The Thought Leader in your industry.
You know you want media visibility and credibility.
and there is a whole next level of your brand and your business that you aren’t tapped into just yet.
And that next level happens through the media.
- You're in the green room at the TODAY show, the producer opens the door and says "you’re up next".
- You’re enjoying your morning coffee, reading your favorite magazine and BAM, there’s your face.
- You’re checking out in the grocery store, and someone taps you on the shoulder and says "I just heard you on my favorite podcast".
Can you feel that buzz?
So, let me tell you about the key to getting noticed. I mean the kind of visibility that gets you seen by the right people and gets you paid.
It requires strategy. And strategy requires real talk.
Listen up, because I'm about to drop some truth bombs on how to truly stand out in today's crowded marketplace.
I'm referring to the type of visibility that not only captures attention, but also generates revenue.
I get it, strategy and visibility can feel like a freaking monster. But seriously, it's not rocket science. With the right guidance, we can totally tackle it together!
If you want to get noticed by the people who matter and monetize your business, you need to approach it strategically. It's not just about luck or winging it. You need a clear plan of attack to achieve your desired goals.
So, if you're ready to step up your game and leave your competitors in the dust, it's time to get strategic and craft your media message that sets you up as The Thought Leader in your industry.
Hi, I’m Beth Nydick.
A former TV producer (humble brag to my time at NBC, Warner Brothers, VH1 and Paramount, to name a few), turned publicity strategist and visibility guru, I bring 20+ years of experience generating media opportunities that get people paid.
People just like you!
A few years back, I wrote a Craft Cocktail Book that earned placement in Forbes, Oprah, and Entrepreneur. When the emails started rolling in asking, “how did I do that?!” I began to teach others how to do what I did—letting them in on the secrets that only a TV producer could know.
Since then, I’ve transitioned to helping already established experts, founders & CEO’s develop their media strategy and take their business—and their bank accounts—to the next level.
A few things to know about me:
- Working with purpose-driven brands and personalities who want to create global impact is my jam. If we aren’t doing good, what are we doing?
- Forever a Jersey girl, I’m straightforward and I keep it real—both in my work and in my life. Working with me, you’ll get real with yourself + tap into your authentic message, voice and value.
- I know the publicity and media world can feel overwhelming and scary—watching you get confident, comfortable and clear pitching to press is what I LIVE for.