On today’s episode of Behind the Spotlight, we go behind the scenes of the Boston Marathon Bombings and find out how this particular experience broke the barriers of built up stress and trauma ultimately leading Cari Rosno on a relentless search for answers to reclaim the power in her own life. In doing so, she overcame PTSD, Chronic Lyme disease, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, and Heavy Metal Toxicity.
Cari & Beth chat about:
- Cari’s personal story of being at the finish line when the Boston Marathon bombings happened
- How learning how to understand herself has been the greatest gift
- How the bombings created a catalyst of change within her
- Finding and honoring her own voice and story (after turning her back on it)
- Developing a truth seeking mindset, understanding intuition, and how to tap into one’s inner-knowing
- Ways to rewire our brains
- And more!
Cari has a Certificate of Science in the practice of ThetaHealing®, Intuitive Coach, Human Potential Coach, Entrepreneur, Spiritual advisor and guide for the soul journey. Cari is dedicated to working with clients as they awaken to their true potential.