Beth goes behind the spotlight with Lauren Mundell to get the scoop on CBD. In the summer of 2018, Lauren realized that cannabis was, in fact, a wellness supplement and started secretly learning to use it for a year and was beginning to see how much potential the plant held as a partner in working toward holistic wellbeing. She decided to quit her agency job as a PR executive and began a new mission helping people learn how to use cannabis intentionally for their well-being through editorial content, sponsored content, and cannabis influencer relations and experiences.
- Her personal story with weed as an 18 year old and why she started using CBD in her more recent life
- The app she created, Hi-Curious
- Influence in the CBD space
- How she pivoted her business with COVID and how it worked even better than she planned
- Removing the negative stigma surrounding CBD
- The wonderful connections she’s been able to make by being vulnerable and sharing her CBD story (and how she encourages others to do the same)
The Hi-Curious app helps new and existing cannabis users find people “like them” who use cannabis as a part of a happy, well, successful, fun, amazing, joyful, productive, badass, kickass life. Hi-Curious’ sister company, Human Nature PR, offers cannabis brands strategic counsel, top-tier media coverage, content creation, events, social media strategy and management and more.
Connect with Lauren: